From Yellowstone Wiki
Pyramid Mountain is a small peak approximately two miles northwest of Trout Lake between Druid Peak and Mount Hornaday. It does not appear on most topographic maps, nor in the U.S. Geographic Names Information System database. Photographer Henry Calfee apparently assigned the mountain its name based on the peak's shape.
- Location: 44.92174 -110.1595
- Elevation: 9,765 feet
- GNIS Entry: N/A
There are no images available for Pyramid Mountain at this time.
- Haines, Aubrey L. (1996). The Yellowstone Story : A History of Our First National Park : Volume I. 2nd Edition. ISBN: 0870813900
- Haines, Aubrey L. (1996). The Yellowstone Story : A History of Our First National Park : Volume II. 2nd Edition. ISBN: 0870811169
- Whittlesey, Lee H. (2006). Yellowstone Place Names. ISBN: 1599717166
- Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.